With 9 Short Videos and the 240-page cartoon-filled Workbook, Say It! Own It! How to Succeed in Public Speaking
When You Speak, Do You Worry about:
- Coming across as disorganized or boring?
- Appearing anxious and unprepared?
- Losing attention at the opening or afterwards?
- Failing to inspire action or get the results you’re seeking?
Why Become a More Successful Speaker?
- Get your message out to your right target audience
- Draw prospects to you and your expertise
- Command interest in your ideas or solutions at meetings
- Appear in front of many decision makers at one time!
Do You Ever …
- Get frustrated trying to put together an important speech or presentation.
- Wonder which benefit or pain words would help you make your points the best.
- Know you have good stuff to say but just can’t get it organized.
Your Success Kit for Public Speaking E-Course is your step-by-step set of nine short videos and fill-in-the-blanks cartoon-illustrated Workbook, narrated by veteran executive presentation coach and author Anne B. Freedman. As the founder and CEO of Speakout, Inc., she’s worked with thousands of business and community leaders, helping them craft and deliver key presentations and speeches. Anne is also the author of Public Speaking for the Genius, a humorous and practical approach to improving this vital skill set. She’ll help you become the speaker you always knew you could be.
What’s Included in the Nine Steps of Your Success Kit for Public Speaking:
Getting the ‘Yes’ Audience Analysis Process for All Types of Talks
How to Brainstorm to Capture Your Best Ideas
Five Proven Formats to Organize Your Content Quickly and Easily
Creating a Compelling Overview of Your Message to Keep Them Onboard
Taking Advantage of Motivations in Your Presentation
Six Ways to Open So They’ll Really Listen
Strategies to Close and Get What You Want to Happen
Writing a Spoken Message That Creates the Right Impact
Bonus topics: How to Use Visuals and Mastering Your Body Language and Voice