Showing all 8 results
- Getting the Yes Start-up Kit for Convincing Presentations, plus bonus video:
- How to Organize Your Content to Reach Your Speaking Goals, plus bonus video:
- How to Open Strong & Command Attention Right Away, plus bonus video
- How to Influence Different Personalities Every Day, plus bonus video
- Avoid the most common mistakes of presentations
- Focus on what members of your audience want and need from you so they’ll listen
- Engage your audience and maintain interest in a world with attention deficit disorder
- Employ tactics to overcome fear and anxiety in speaking
- Start with the end in mind. What do you want your audience to do?
- Tell stories to inspire and connect with your listeners
- Organize a great presentation with a strong opening, body and conclusion
- Gain extra value by repurposing your content for blogs, radio and webinars
- Prepare and rehearse in a deliberate, efficient way for maximum impact
- Deal with unexpected, hostile questions
SPEAK YOUR WAY TO THE TOP e-course
How to Create a Powerful, Engaging Message
For Internal, External, Video and Online Audiences – from 1 person to 1000+
What if you could - in less than a half day - learn how to put together a convincing presentation?
What if there were step-by-step videos with humorous, practial pointers to guide you along the way?
And what if you could reduce anxiety and increase effectiveness for both planned presentations and those often nerve-wracking “last minute” opportunities to speak?Highlights of this highly interactive e-course and its upbeat videos:
- Quickly set up a start-to-finish structure and five different formats you can use to arrange your brilliant ideas and valued information, every time.
- Start strong by choosing one of six different opening techniques designed to capture and keep your audience’s attention.
- Eliminate the mystery of making your message engaging and hitting your key points.
- Choose from a selection of benefit and pain words to add interest throughout your message.
- Harness the power of different communication styles to best persuade listeners to follow your call for action
- Includes 9 easy-to-follow steps and videos.
PLUS! 2 Bonus Videos:
How to Overcome Your Fear and Loathing of Public Speaking.
Your Body Language and Words – Do’s and Don’ts for Public Speaking
Order your SPEAK YOUR WAY TO THE TOP E-COURSE TODAY!For Your Team…For Their Growth…For SUCCESS!
Interactive E-Book: How to Influence Different Personalities Every Day
Now You Can Video: How to Get What You Want by Giving Them What They WantWhether you like the big picture or prefer details, are people-focused or task-oriented, your success depends on how well you connect and influence the various types in your audience or team. In this concise E-book, you’ll find easy-to-identify descriptions and how to adjust your words and approach to reach your goals with each communication style, individually and in a group. Why is it you can get your way with certain folks and not with others? You’re not alone! This interactive E-book demystifies some of the key differences you encounter in groups, teams and boards and gives straight-forward recommendations to help you increase the odds of things going your way when it’s your turn to speak.
Interactive E-Book: How to Get Started to Reach That ‘Yes!’
Now You Can Video: How to Overcome Your Fear & Loathing of Public SpeakingFaced with the challenge of putting together an important speech or presentation, where do you begin? In this easy-to-navigate interactive E-book, you’ll find yourself answering critical questions about your audience, goals, knowledge, specialties and expectations, all leading to valuable insights that help you craft the foundation for a positive, persuasive message. What you can expect in this E-book is down-to-earth guidance to move what’s in your head and heart about your topic out into the open to better decide what you really want the outcome to be for your message. You’ll also have a place to freely brainstorm ideas and options, all designed to help you develop content that leads to a ‘yes’ at the end.
Interactive E-Book: How to Organize Your Content to Reach Your Speaking Goals
Now You Can Video: How to Organize Your Content to Keep Their AttentionYou’ve got so much to share! And until now, it’s always a big challenge to put your many important ideas in the right order to present effectively. This proven interactive E-book gives you five different formats to quickly try out. Discover what works best for your topic and audience now, and for all your future presentations, too. What’s cool about this e-book is you can use it to organize content for both your planned remarks – where you get to practice – for those last-minute opportunities when you’re asked to “give us a few words.” Keep it on your phone or tablet for a sneak peek and you’ll always appear ready and poised.
Interactive E-Book: How to Open Strong & Command Attention Right Away
Now You Can Video: Your Body Language & Words – Do’s and Don’ts for Successful SpeakingWith today’s ever-decreasing attention span, what you say in those opening seconds of your speech or presentation can make or break your connection with your audience. Begin with the wrong words and you can lose them forever! With the six proven techniques in this interactive E-book, you’ll know how to leave the starting gate a winner every time! Your audience has a choice to listen to you or pay attention to their cell phone at the beginning of your conversation with them. You’ll be able to try out six different ways to open your remarks with impact and style, depending on your topic and purpose. A bonus: you can use these opening techniques to re-engage interest in the first few minutes of the main points in your talk, too.