Gel nails first appeared in the U.S. in the early 1980s, Nail art
but were met with limited success. At the time, Nail salon
the manufacturers of gel lights and the gel itself had not joined forces, summer gel nails
not yet recognizing the need to precisely match the intensity of the light to the photoinitiators in the gel.gel nail polish for sale
Nail techs and clients soon found out that using the wrong light or applying too much gel caused a burning sensation on the client’s fingertips.summer gel nails
Additionally, education on gel application was limited, leaving nail techs in the dark about the product, and home-use systems were introduced around the same time, damaging the reputation of salon-use systems by association.Nail care
=”text-align: left;”>Are you getting the outstanding results expected in your position?
Do you find it challenging to work with certain people in your world?
Do you sometimes dread meetings and what happens there?
Are you frustrated with patterns you see in your everyday conversations?
Is “small talk” often more difficult than a major presentation?
Are you ready to take yourself to the next level in productive workplace communication?
- To promote even more successful dealings with your leadership, employees, members, clients, sponsors and others in your community.
- To strengthen your ability to collaborate, participate in creative thinking and take advantage of differences to develop more desirable outcomes throughout your organization.
- Interact more positively with the four major communication styles found in the workplace and community
- Identify and communicate optimally with each type, one-on-one and in groups
- Foster quick mastery of the techniques and other content with practical role-plays with peer and facilitator feedback
- Recognize the six key motivators that drive behavior and that need to be addressed to move a group to action
- Keep individuals in your world engaged in key conversations and meetings
- Approach real-life issues to overcome potential challenges and conflicts.
- You’ll be asked to complete an on-line survey to receive a set of three personalized reports and customized handouts.
- Your commitment to a series of confidential sessions to develop new communication habits and capabilities.
- Follow up consultation on a periodic basis reinforces the learning experience and continues advancing the level of leadership communication.