Are you getting the outstanding results expected in your position?
Do you find it challenging to work with certain people in your world?
Do you sometimes dread meetings and what happens there?
Are you frustrated with patterns you see in your everyday conversations?
Is “small talk” often more difficult than a major presentation?
Are you ready to take yourself to the next level in productive workplace communication?
- To promote even more successful dealings with your leadership, employees, members, clients, sponsors and others in your community.
- To strengthen your ability to collaborate, participate in creative thinking and take advantage of differences to develop more desirable outcomes throughout your organization.
- Interact more positively with the four major communication styles found in the workplace and community
- Identify and communicate optimally with each type, one-on-one and in groups
- Foster quick mastery of the techniques and other content with practical role-plays with peer and facilitator feedback
- Recognize the six key motivators that drive behavior and that need to be addressed to move a group to action
- Keep individuals in your world engaged in key conversations and meetings
- Approach real-life issues to overcome potential challenges and conflicts.
- You’ll be asked to complete an on-line survey to receive a set of three personalized reports and customized handouts.
- Your commitment to a series of confidential sessions to develop new communication habits and capabilities.
- Follow up consultation on a periodic basis reinforces the learning experience and continues advancing the level of leadership communication.