Are you consistently getting the outstanding results expected from your team or department?
Do you find it challenging to work with certain people in your world?
Do a few individuals seem to consistently disrupt your schedules and plans?
Do you sometimes dread meetings and what happens there?
Are you frustrated with patterns you see in your everyday conversations?
Are you ready to take your division and organization to the next level in productive workplace communication?
Gel nails first appeared in the U.S. in the early 1980s, Nail care
but were met with limited success. At the time, Nail gel polish
the manufacturers of gel lights and the gel itself had not joined forces, gel nail polish color set
not yet recognizing the need to precisely match the intensity of the light to the photoinitiators in the gel.Best gel nail polish
Nail techs and clients soon found out that using the wrong light or applying too much gel caused a burning sensation on the client’s fingertips.luxury nail gel
Additionally, education on gel application was limited, leaving nail techs in the dark about the product, and home-use systems were introduced around the same time, damaging the reputation of salon-use systems by association.Nail care
- To reduce workplace stress and conflict by increasing capacity to collaborate and connect.
- To promote even more successful dealings within your leadership, managers, employees, membership, clients, sponsors and others in your community
- To strengthen your team’s ability to collaborate, participate in creative thinking and take advantage of differences to develop more desirable outcomes throughout your organization
- Interact more positively with the four major communication styles found in the workplace and community
- Identify and communicate optimally with each type, one-on-one and in groups
- Foster quick mastery of the techniques and other content with practical role-plays with peer and facilitator feedback
- Recognize the six key motivators that drive behavior and that need to be addressed to move a group to action
- Keep individuals in your world engaged in key conversations and meetings
- Approach real-life issues to overcome potential challenges and conflicts.
Special bonus: For more successful planning of meetings and collaborative efforts, you receive a set of Group Wheels that position every member of your team by personality type and workplace motivators.
Additional options: Address both oral and written communication challenges within your team. Ask us!