Are you consistently getting the outstanding results expected from your team or department?
Do you find it challenging to work with certain people in your world?
Do a few individuals seem to consistently disrupt your schedules and plans?
Do you sometimes dread meetings and what happens there?
Are you frustrated with patterns you see in your everyday conversations?
Are you ready to take your division and organization to the next level in productive workplace communication?
- To reduce workplace stress and conflict by increasing capacity to collaborate and connect.
- To promote even more successful dealings within your leadership, managers, employees, membership, clients, sponsors and others in your community
- To strengthen your team’s ability to collaborate, participate in creative thinking and take advantage of differences to develop more desirable outcomes throughout your organization
- interact more positively with the four major communication styles found in the workplace and community
- identify and communicate optimally with each type, one-on-one and in groups
- foster quick mastery of the techniques and other content with practical role-plays with peer and facilitator feedback
- recognize the six key motivators that drive behavior and that need to be addressed to move a group to action
- keep individuals in your world engaged in key conversations and meetings
- approach real-life issues to overcome potential challenges and conflicts.
Special bonus: For more successful planning of meetings and collaborative efforts, you receive a set of Group Wheels that position every member of your team by personality type and workplace motivators.
Additional options: Address both oral and written communication challenges within your team. Ask us!